We are a public art team that successfully provides an innovative and integrated combination of art + environments. Based on diverse and extensive experience with large scale, landscape development/public art projects we provide a thorough and exciting design process that results in the realization of meaningful and significant “big ideas”. We bring a unique set of skills that draw from our diverse education and professional experience that includes:
- Design leadership for significant national and international public art projects.
- Facilitating design workshops that are creative, well documented and exciting for all participants.
- The ability to quickly draw and explore design concepts that allow people to visualize and discover new ideas.
- Experience in teaching and lecturing that contributes to our ability to facilitate the creative design process.
- Generating innovative design concepts and follow through with documentation and processes that result in well executed art environments.
- Design and process skills that impact financial feasibility and sustainability of complex built art environments.